Our rapidly growing company is looking for a driven SEO Specialist who will join the marketing team and be responsible for managing and executing all SEO activities and optimizing search campaigns to increase clients’ overall rankings on search networks. We offer a holistic approach in honing the skills of our employees for them to gain the best exposure in their respective fields. Ultimately, we’re especially looking for someone with strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives, and clients frequently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct SEO health assessment and site audits to identify opportunities for improvement and help build overall search strategy
- Analyze clients’ websites and business situations, drawing on internal tools/resources;
- Conduct SEO and keyword competitive research and analysis to assess organic position and competition
- Create briefs including for search strategy and campaign planning
- Generate and acquire approval on relevant keyword lists and website content;
- Implementing effective SEO practices is applied to all websites including writing meta tags, meta descriptions, and image alt tags to improve on-page SEO
- Develop and implement off-page SEO tactics such as link-building, outreach, and content marketing in coordination with SEO objectives;
- Prepare reports as required including weekly and monthly insights for organic performance
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the Client Account Manager, providing concise communication on all optimized accounts;
- Develop insightful, thorough recommendations to improve technical, design, content, and on-page and off-page optimization elements for clients;
- Review current industry trends and make suitable recommendations to the Client Account Manager based on competitor activities;
- Take initiative to recommend breakthrough ideas that lead to business development;
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s/College or Vocational degree in Marketing, Communication, Multimedia or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience working in the digital marketing industry
- At least 1 year of experience working as an SEO specialist or similar role with an analytical focus;
- Advance knowledge using SEMRush is desirable
- Familiarity and proficiency in using SEO/SEM tools & WordPress
- Able to identify opportunities within digital marketing platforms or website optimization;
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Comfortable taking responsibility for their work and completing it to a high standard
- Confident in providing concise and effective recommendations to internal and external stakeholders;
- Able to work with a sense of urgency, whilst balancing a commitment quality;
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities;
- Able to perform well under pressure and maintain a positive approach through uncertainty and change;
- Proactive and solutions-focused;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Can work with minimal supervision
- A self-starter and can work well with a team
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Holistic personal and career development
- Active, friendly, challenging and mid-flexible working environment
- 5-day work week and weekends off
- Smart Casual or Casual Attire
Benefits & Others
Sports(e.g. free Gym Access), Employee Health Care Benefit, Free Company Provided Refreshments(Coffee, Tea, Chocolate Milk Drinks and Vitamins C) Free Birthday Celebrations, Performance Bonus and Campaign Commissions.