Our rapidly growing company is looking for a highly creative Graphic Designer who will join the in-house design team and our office-based work setup. The role includes the management and execution of the entire process of defining the requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics both in print and digital. Ultimately, our ideal candidate will have at least fundamental expertise in current design software and trends. In addition, the new member shall demonstrate excellent attitude, innovativeness, communication, and analytical skills, as the new member is expected to interact with multiple teams, executives, and clients frequently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and timeline constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Produce illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic base on branding guidelines
- Work with copywriters, other internal teams, and clients to produce the final design in line with organizational standards, brand expectations, and business objectives.
- Test graphics across various media formats and platforms
- Amend designs after feedback
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 1 year+ experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects, etc.
- Compelling portfolio
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Holistic personal and career development
- Active, friendly, challenging and mid-flexible working environment
- 5-day work week and weekends off
- Smart Casual or Casual Attire
Benefits & Others
Sports(e.g. free Gym Access), Employee Health Care Benefit, Free Company Provided Refreshments(Coffee, Tea, Chocolate Milk Drinks and Vitamins C) Free Birthday Celebrations, Performance Bonus and Campaign Commissions.