Our rapidly growing company seeks a driven Social Media Strategist to develop and implement campaign strategies to achieve revenue and goals across social media platforms. We offer a holistic approach to honing the skills of our employees for them to gain the best exposure in their respective fields. The Social Media Strategist shall initiate planning, implementing, and monitoring campaigns within the company and for our clients. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in strategic marketing and social media management. Ultimately, we’re especially looking for someone with strong business acumen as well as demonstrating excellent management, communication, and analytical skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients frequently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Social Media Strategy Development: Formulating comprehensive strategies that align with the client’s objectives and the agency’s goals.
- Audience Analysis: Conduct research to understand the target Audience’s behaviors, preferences, and demographics and adopt strategies accordingly.
- Monitoring and Analytics: Using various social media analytics tools to track the performance of campaigns and content, providing insights, and making data-driven adjustments.
- Content Calendar: Create and manage a content calendar that outlines when and what content will be posted, considering local holidays, events, and trends.
- Crisis Management: Preparing and executing crisis management strategies in response to negative feedback or online controversies.
- Stay Updated: Staying up to date with the latest social media trends, algorithm changes, and industry best practices.
- Reporting: Preparing and presenting regular reports to clients, showcasing the performance of social media campaigns, and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Collaboration: Collaborating with other team members, such as graphic designers and copywriters, to create compelling visual and written concerns.
- Client communication: Maintaining open and transparent communication with clients, ensuring their expectations are met, and addressing concerns.
- Local Cultural Awareness: Demonstrating a deep understanding of Filipino culture and societal norms to create content that resonates with the local audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing, Communication or related field
- At least 1.5 years experience in social media or digital marketing role
- Expertise in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube
- Proficient in Social Media Analytics
- Proven experience in Data Analyzation and Campaign Planning
- Understands different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Highly organized and can juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment without losing track of timelines.
- Aptitude for using data and identifying actionable insights from analysis
- Comfortable in presenting his/her team’s projects and results to various stakeholders. Proactively reaches out to stakeholders to provide project status.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptable/flexible to fast-paced environments
- Hard-working, Confident and Growth-driven
- Team player with good leadership skills
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Holistic personal and career development
- Active, friendly, challenging and mid-flexible working environment
- 5-day work week and weekends off (12:00 – 9:30 PM)
- Smart Casual or Casual Attire
Benefits & Others
- Sports (e.g., free Gym Access), Employee Health Care Benefits, Free Company Provided Refreshments(Coffee, Tea, Chocolate Milk Drinks, and Vitamins C), Free Birthday Celebrations, Performance Bonus and Campaign Commissions.